Thursday, October 7, 2010

about internship in England

Below are the links to the documents about the internship opportunity in England. If you are interedted in it, please read the docs carefully and email the contact person (Aishah Ismail- aishah.ismail@dbslaw.co.uk).

I am also attaching some part of our conversation to inform you more about the opportunity. As I mentioned before, I do not know the people or company. They contacted me and sent the emails, so I can't accept any responsibility.

Good luck


Hello Gokce
We accept both graduates and under graduate students. The students do not have to have graduated.
I Hope to hear from you very soon.
You may forward the CV's of interested students to me.
Kind Regards
Aishah.
Hello Gokce Kurt,
Yes, knowing English is enough.
You will build up on your English skills plus you will do general office administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an international company and improve your English skills.
I hope that this will interest you.
Kind Regards
Aishah

Link1
Link2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your contribution.